Hindsight 2020: Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline for Selected Talks: EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline for Posters: January 15, 2020
The Hindsight 2020 organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts that report new scientific development in the fields of cell lineage and developmental recording. Hindsight 2020 meeting themes include:
- Cell lineages and molecular history recording
- Multicellular organism development
- Developmental disease
- Genome engineering
- Genome editing
- Synthetic biology
- Single-cell sequencing
- Molecular imaging
Hindsight 2020 will feature a variety of types of presentations: keynotes, invited talks, selected talks, and posters. Selected talks and poster presentations are key elements of the conference. Each abstract submission will be evaluated for applicability with the topics listed above.
General Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts for selected talk consideration must be submitted by December 13, 2019.
- All abstracts for poster consideration must be submitted by January 15, 2020.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the conference in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter. Authors will have the opportunity to edit an originally-submitted abstract before it is published in conference proceedings.
- A limited number of travel stipends are available for selected presenters. Please note in your submission form if you would like to be considered for a travel stipend. Stipends will be awarded based on demonstrated need and scientific contribution to the conference.
- Deadline for abstract submission for selected talks: December 13, 2019
- Selected speakers notified by organizing committee: Early January, 2020
- Deadline for abstract submission for posters: January 15, 2020
- Poster presenters notified by organizing committee: Week of January 22, 2020
- Registration deadline: February 18, 2020
- Conference: March 3-5, 2020