Seattle Cell Science Symposium 2018
An open house showcasing Seattle-area cell biology research
Thank you for joining us for the third annual Seattle Cell Science Symposium, a full-day event showcasing research in the Seattle-area cell biology community.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium is an event for scientists in our region to share current work through presentations, lightning talks and poster sessions. Community engagement and open science are central principles of the Allen Institute for Cell Science, and we are pleased to bring the Seattle cell biology community together for this event.
Event highlights included:
- Presentations from researchers in the Seattle area
- Scientific projects and progress at the Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Dynamic poster session and lightning talks
- Keiko Torii, University of Washington
- Clemens Cabernard, University of Washington
- Kami Ahmad, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Lisa Maves, Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Jennifer Davis, University of Washington
- Jeff Ranish, Institute for Systems Biology
- Yasemin Sancak, University of Washington
- Jesse Zalatan, University of Washington
- David Russell, University of Washington
Poster Submission is now closed.
We invite the submission of poster proposals that report new scientific developments in the broad field of cellular biology.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium will feature talks from a variety of Seattle-area institutions. We look forward to including poster presentations from the local cell biology community. There is limited space, so please submit your proposal by the deadline. Late submissions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
General Guidelines for Submission
- Space is limited, please only submit one poster proposal.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the symposium in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter.
- Selected poster presenters will have the opportunity to give a one-slide lightning talk prior to the poster session. If you would like to be considered for a lightning talk, please select "yes" on the final question on the poster submission page.
- Poster proposal submission opens: October 23, 2018
- Deadline for poster proposal submission: December 4, 2018
- Poster presenter instructions sent: December 6, 2018
- Cell Science Symposium: December 14, 2018