Showcase Symposium 2014
September 16, 2014 - September 17, 2014
- Seattle, WA
The Allen Institute for Brain Science’s first annual Showcase is a two-day symposium focusing on innovative approaches to big science. Join us in the conversation as internal and external scientists share perspectives on advancing our understanding of the brain.
Event highlights include:
Presentations by the inaugural class of the Next Generation Leaders Advisory Council
- Jerry Chen, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow, Brain Research Institute, University of Zurich
- Lisa Giocomo, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Neurobiology, Stanford University
- Viviana Gradinaru, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Biology and Biological Engineering, Caltech
- Ueli Rutishauser, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery and Neurology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Krishanu Saha, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Neville Sanjana, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow, Broad Institute, MIT and Harvard
- Team science talks highlighting examples of the collaborative science being pioneered at the Allen Institute.
- An interactive panel discussion moderated by Christof Koch, Ph.D.
- Dynamic poster sessions and lightning talks.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
155 N 35th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
Reduced pricing for current students:
- Grad Student Single Day Ticket $35
- Grad Student Two Day Ticket $50
For all other attendees:
- General Single Day Ticket $70
- General Two Day Ticket $100
Space is limited. For more information or to request a seat, email firstname.lastname@example.org.