Hands-on Workshop: Navigating the Allen Brain Atlas resources
March 19, 2016
- American Society for Neurochemistry 2016 Annual Meeting, Denver, CO
On the first day of the ASN Annual meeting, a hands-on workshop for using Allen Institute for Brain Science resources will be held in conjunction with a special session highlighting research from the Allen Institute, From Single Cell Transcriptomes to Functional Circuits: New Findings from the Allen Institute for Brain Science Frontline.
The symposium will feature talks by Jack Waters, Vilas Menon, Julie Harris, and Ed Lein and will be facilitated by Jane Roskams. Registration is open to ASN attendees, as well as other interested parties not attending the annual meeting. See details below.
Not attending the ASN meeting?
You can still register for the Saturday, March 19, Allen Institute for Brain Science Workshop:
Follow these instructions:
- Click "Register" button above
- In the top right corner of ASN homepage, click the link to "Create Account"
- Submit your name & email address to begin account creation
- Wait for activation email, click the link to complete account setup form
- Complete account details and click button to "Create Account"
- Once redirected to account homepage, choose "Meeting Webshop" link in left toolbar
- Find Pre-Meeting Workshop PMW03 - ASN 2016 and click "Add to Cart" (Fee: $10)
- Click "Check Out" and enter payment information to complete your registration