2020 Winter SLU Collaborative Seminar Series: Single Cell Genomics
Join experts from UW Medicine, Allen Institute, and Fred Hutch for a panel discussion on common challenges, potential solutions and opportunities for collaboration in single cell genomics.
The seminar will be followed by a networking reception and poster session.
RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
- Rebecca Hodge, Senior Scientist, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Jay Shendure, Professor, Genome Sciences, University of Washington Department of Immunology
- Alyssa Sheih, Staff Scientist, Program in Immunology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Speaker presentations & panel
- Rebecca Hodge: Using single-nucleus RNA-sequencing to reveal cell type diversity in the adult human brain
- Jay Shendure: New methods in single cell sequencing
- Alyssa Sheih: Clonal kinetics and single-cell transcriptional profiling of CAR-T cells in patients undergoing CD19 CAR-T immunotherapy
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Reception & Poster Session
Orin Smith Auditorium
850 Republican St
Seattle, WA 98109