2019 Spring SLU Collaborative Seminar Series: Immunology
Join experts from UW Medicine, Allen Institute, and Fred Hutch for a conversation on current topics in immunology. The seminar will be followed by a networking reception and poster session.
Online registration is now closed. Walk-in registration will be available at the Allen Institute. Walk-ins should provide institutional identification or a business card at check-in.
- Tom Bumol, Executive Director, Allen Institute for Immunology
- Jakob von Moltke, Assistant Professor, University of Washington Department of Immunology
- Anthony Rongvaux, Assistant Member, Program in Immunology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- 4:30-5:40 pm: Presentations
- Tom Bumol: Integrated multi-omic profiling of the human immune system in health and disease
- Jakob von Moltke: Intestinal tuft cells: Immune sentinels and effectors
- Anthony Rongvaux: Humanized mice for immuno-oncology studies
- 5:40-6:30 pm: Reception & Poster Session
615 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109