2018 SLU Collaborative Seminar Series: Emerging Technologies
June 14, 2018 - June 14, 2018
- Allen Institute
Join experts from UW Medicine, Allen Institute, and Fred Hutch for a conversation on emerging technologies and their current research. The seminar was followed by a networking reception and poster session. View details & video of the event below.
- Shawn Olsen, Assistant Investigator, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Elhanan Borenstein, Associate Professor, University of Washington Department of Genome Sciences
- Robert H. Pierce, Scientific Director, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Immunopathology Lab
- 4:00-4:05 p.m. Allan Jones: Welcome remarks
- 4:05-4:30 p.m. Shawn Olsen: A Brain Observatory for Large-Scale Electrophysiology of Neural Circuits
- 4:30-4:55 p.m. Elhanan Borenstein: Systems biology and model-based study of the human microbiome
- 4:55-5:20 p.m. Robert H. Pierce: Parsing the tumor microenvironment: multiplex immunohistochemistry and beyond!
- 5:20-6:00 p.m. Reception & Poster Session