BioImage Informatics 2019: Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline for Selected Talks: June 5, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline for Posters: Extended to August 7, 2019
The BioImage Informatics organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts that report new scientific development in processing, analysis, and extraction of information from biomedical images. BioImage Informatics 2019 meeting themes include:
- Applications of machine and deep learning to analysis of cellular structure and related function
- Reconstruction and analysis of neuronal structure and networks
- Morphological image analysis and its contribution to cell type and cell state and creation of atlases
- Quantification of dynamic images and transport phenomena
- Automation of data acquisition and analysis
- Dynamic cell imaging and biological processes
BioImage Informatics will feature a variety of types of presentations: keynote presentations, selected talks, and posters. Selected talks and poster presentations are key elements of the conference. Each abstract submission will be evaluated for applicability with the topics listed above.
General Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts for selected talk consideration must be submitted by June 5, 2019.
- All abstracts for poster consideration must be submitted by August 7, 2019.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the conference in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter. Authors will have the opportunity to edit an originally-submitted abstract before it is published in conference proceedings.
Abstract submission is now closed. If you have questions about your abstract, please contact email@example.com.
- Deadline for abstract submission for selected talks: June 5, 2019
- Selected speakers notified by organizing committee: June 26, 2019
- Deadline for abstract submission for posters: August 7, 2019
- Poster presenters notified by organizing committee: Week of August 12, 2019
- Early registration deadline: August 21, 2019
- Conference: October 2-4, 2019